Clients trust us to work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement projects that inspire them and exceed their expectations.
We provide a range of services:
+ Content development and project management:
- websites (corporate, nonprofits, individuals)
- print collateral (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, and direct mail)
- books (memoirs, illustrated, scholarly, children’s, technical, literary)
- exhibitions (museums, galleries, historic sites, parks, nature centers)
- social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
+ Working closely with in-house executive, marketing, media relations, and development staff to create ongoing communications vehicles, special projects, and promotional materials, in both print and electronic formats.
+ Adapting existing content for specific marketing purposes and generate new content to reflect your unique goals and successes.
+ Leveraging special experience in fields ranging from medicine, law, and education to museums, architecture, and the fine arts.
Our approach is simple:
- Pare down the objective: Identify what’s essential and optional; what’s straightforward; what needs clarification; what’s easy and what will be a challenge.
- Get buy-in.
- Coach the client on how to leverage internal resources to make the project a success.
- Assemble and manage a small, targeted team—sometimes a team of one—to tackle the project with grace, gusto, and efficiency.
What else do you need to know?
Call (856) 438-0304 or email email@example.com.